F&H Interactive takes your privacy seriously. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you, including information collected on www.finnhoughton.com, when you contact us using a form on the site, send us an email, and any other websites this statement is linked to (the “Site”), and how we use that data. Please read this privacy statement carefully prior to using these websites. By providing information to us you expressly agree to this privacy statement.
The Site is owned and operated by F&H Interactive & Associates, Inc. is the group parent company, with its head office in Denver (CO) USA.
Personal Data We Collect:
F&H Interactive collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experience. Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you, such as when you contact us or send us an e-mail. For example, if you send us e-mail, your email address and the contents of your message will be collected. We get some data through cookies (small text files that store website data on your computer).
You have choices about the data we collect. When asked to provide personal data, you may decline. If you choose not to provide data that is necessary to certain products/features, you may not be able to use that product/feature. You may withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time by reaching out to us. Please refer to the contact information below.
The data we collect may include the following:
· Contact information - information such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number
· Professional information - such as your employment background, job description and related information
· Responses to surveys - information you provide when responding to a survey on the website, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise
· Internet Protocol (IP) addresses – this number is identified and logged automatically whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited
· Demographic and location data
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old. If we discover that we have collected or received data from anyone under 13 without verification of parental consent, such information will be deleted. Please contact us if you believe we may have collected or processed data from or about anyone under 13.
How We Use Personal Data / We use information collected about you for the following purposes: · Communications. We use data to comply with your requests, respond to your inquiries, and send you newsletters, publications, or other information that you request. If you contact us by email through the Site, we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence and use it to respond to you. We will further use the data to fulfill any other purposes for which it was provided, and as disclosed at the time the data are collected.
· Business Operations. We may also use data to conduct data analysis or audits that enable us to operate and improve the performance of our Firm and tailor our website.
· Marketing. We may contact you about certain matters that may be of interest to you.
· Services. We may also use your data to contact you from time to time with product or service updates; provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services; manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration.
We will retain your personal data only if it is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
Reasons we may share personal data
We may use or disclose personal data if we believe that we are required to do so for any of the following reasons:
· To comply with applicable law or respond to requests from governmental, regulatory, or public authorities
· To protect our clients, for example to prevent spam, attempts to defraud other criminal offenses
· To operate and maintain the security of our systems, including to prevent or stop attacks on our systems or networks
· To protect the rights, interests, privacy, security, property, business, or safety of F&H Interactive, our partners and our people, the users of the Site, or the public
· In connection with actual or proposed litigation
Please note that our Site may contain links to third parties’ websites whose privacy practices are different from F&H Interactive’s. Any personal data you provide to any third-party website is governed by their privacy statement, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices or the content of those websites. Please carefully read any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
Cookies are small text files that store website data on your computer. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to help collect data. A cookie makes your next visit to the website easier if you are using the same PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone and the same internet browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set visit: www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
F&H Interactive does not use any other third-party cookies. If you share a page through the social media buttons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.), you must then login on the relevant social media channel and approve the terms and conditions of that channel.
You can adjust your cookie settings or delete cookies using your internet browser. Please consult the help function on your internet browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org where the procedure for controlling cookies in most browsers is explained step by step.
Security of Personal Data:
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While we believe the measures. we have implemented reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data we hold, no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by F&H Interactive may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States, and in any other country where F&H Interactive or its affiliates, or service providers operate facilities. These parties may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your information requests, meeting your requests, and the provision of support services. Typically, the primary storage location is in your region or in the United States. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to other countries. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including specific intercompany contracts, to protect your data and fulfill your rights.
How to Access and Manage Your Personal Data:
· Communications/Marketing Preferences. You can choose whether you wish to receive direct marketing communications from F&H Interactive. You can opt-out at any time and unsubscribe from these communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the message.
· Browser-Based Controls. There are browser-based controls for cookies, described in the Cookies section of this privacy statement, and for blocking tracking or third-party content.
Changes to this privacy statement:
This privacy statement was last updated on the date noted above and applies from that date. We may occasionally amend this privacy statement. You can determine if the privacy statement has been revised since your last visit by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page. Any new statement will automatically be in force when it is published on the website. Your use of our Site following such revision constitutes your acceptance of the contents of the privacy statement as amended or revised by us. You should therefore return here regularly to view our most up to date privacy statement. You may also wish to print a copy for your records.
How do you contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, or you want to contact us regarding how we handle your personal data please refer to our contact page.